eso

eso

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bullet and the Bullseye

                  Well, here we are again. Slightly drunk, not remotely tired, and very much bored. It's been over a year and a half since my last time posting and you'd think I'd have figured things out by now. However, even as I sit here trying to fill up this staggeringly empty page with some sort of fluid thought, I'm still lost. How do people do it? So many people seem to know exactly what they want out of life and how to make it happen. I still have no idea what I want out of life. I keep seeing people around me with an incredible drive to accomplish goals and enjoy what they're truly passionate about and I cant help but feel lost.
                   Things are a little better though. I moved to Tallahassee this year. Everyone always asks if I moved for school, and it's gotten to the point I just say yes rather than explain that I just wanted to live somewhere new ( That one seems to weird people out). I've also found a great new lie to tell people when they ask why I don't drive. I've just started saying that I care too much about the environment. People seem to grasp that concept a lot easier than the idea that I'm absolutely terrified of driving and traffic. As and added benefit, people assume I'm a good person for walking and using public transportation, rather than eat away at the ozone.
                   Now I just feel like I'm stalling. I've decided that I want to start writing again, but I feel like I'm hitting the same problem that caused me to stop. I have no idea what to write about. I'm a pretty boring person. I tend to just work, play video games, and watch a stupid amount of movies. I might try my hand at movie reviews until I either work my way through every movie in my archive or realize that I am in fact the douche bag movie reviewer that I've always hated. I have to do something other than binge watch Andromeda though. Hunt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment