eso

eso

Friday, August 24, 2012

Celebration VI!!!!!!

                      Hey guys, this is going to have to be a really quick one. I just go back from work ( only made $20 today) and have to get some sleep for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the big day! Star Wars Celebration VI is finally here, and I am going o enjoy every minute of it from my Red bull haze. There were some sad changes however. Instead of myself, my mom, my old boss, my uncle, and my cousin going, it has been shortened to just my uncle, cousin, and myself. My mom ended up with the flu in the past few days and that ended up changing the day we were going. Because it was moved from Sunday to Saturday, Tom can not go (he has to work). While It will still be amazingly awesome, nothing would have topped that group ( there's always celebration VII).
                       Now I find myself in a bind. I need to find two very different, yet equally awesome, gifts for the two that can't make it. Last time, I bought a Lando Calrissian mustache. I really don't see how I can top that, but I must try. If I can find Boba Fett helmets or Lando capes, I would have winners, but it will probably be harder than that.
                        Anyways, I should be getting some sleep. As always, I hope you all have a great night/day, and if anyone else will be there tomorrow, let me know. I'd love to get some pictures to post up here. I'll be playing Count the Slave Leias tomorrow, so lets start the bets now. I'm sure there will be over 50, while only about 6 will look good in the bikini.
Sadly, I don't think they will have an imperial strip club at the convention.

Facts I Hate #5: I actually bought Dragon Age 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment