eso

eso

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why Don't You Do Right

                     Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you guys in on whats been going on with the YouTube channel. Turns out, every bit of footage I had was really distorted. The sound would speed up at some points and be uber slow at others. However, I figured out how to fix that today and can start re shooting. Right now, I'm working on an introductory video. Its going to have a montage of badassery in various video games. Now that I have to re film everything, it might take a while. Don't worry though, we will have everything up and running soon. ( We do still need a name though....)
                    For the montage, I'm thinking of having some sweet assassinations from Assassins Creed, a dragon take down from Skyrim, killing something huge in Gears of War, Something amazing from Mass Effect, and maybe some mass zombie death clips. I'll be sure to let you all know when it's in its final stages and being posted. Any who, I should get some sleep. Tomorrow is my first day back at work since picking up this damned flu. After two days of staying in flannel pajama pants and being sooooo cold the whole time, I find myself craving the money to buy some adult footie pajamas ( and I still need to pre-order Halo 4 and RE6). Before I go, let me leave you with one bit of advice that will benefit the shit out of everyone. If you are sick and there is even the slightest chance that it is contagious, STAY THE FUCK HOME! If you are not in elementary school, you should know by now that if you go to work with the flu, somebody else is getting sick. That's kind of a dick move. With that, I'm going to try to stop feeling like I've been hit by a bus. I hope you all have a great night/day. And now that you've been playing with the mouse/keyboard/phone, go wash your god damned hands. All those things are disgusting ( I know what else you do on the internet!).
Incase you didn't know how it's done.

Facts I Hate #7: I am not independently wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment