eso

eso

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gentleman Who Fell

                    Wow, I just realised I haven't written anything in a while. My bad, guys. I guess i just haven't really had anything to talk about. I have been trying to cleanse my palate from those zombie movies with some video games. I decided that i really wanted to 100% portal 2. So I picked it back up, updated, and started grabbing those achievements. As of now, I think I only have about 5 left to get. Oh, and I think I've braked from Minecraft for long enough. As of right now, I think I know what I can build as Fort Addison, I just have to do some smaller practice buildings to figure out the specifics.
                     Later today, I will begin work on a new music playlist. I was talking to a friend of mine last night and asked what kind of playlist I should work on, and she told me to do a sexytime playlist.... I'm not really sure what it's going to consist of, but there will be plenty of Prince and Kiss From a Rose by Seal. I will really try to get that one posted tonight. That is if I'm not balls deep in some scientific testing action ( If you have ever played portal, you know whats up).
                       Before I get started on any of that though, I'm going to have to keep watching women's water polo. I must say, I love the Olympics and all the underwater cams. I have no idea what water polo is, or where the horses are, but what I do know is that I am loving every second of it. I hope you all have a good day, and I'll try to get that playlist posted up here later.
Portal Tip #1: Never trust and artificial intelligence. Haven't you ever watched 2001: A Space Odyssey?

No comments:

Post a Comment