eso

eso

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Take it or Leave it

                    Hey, everyone. Before I go to sleep ( or lay wakefully waiting for the sun to come up and only then will I become tired ), I wanted to give you all an update on the channel. I have started recording more video and have started to get the hang of the editing process. I had a problem earlier today with my voice picking up, but I soon realised I still had my RockBand microphone, so that problem is no more. I was going to film a Minecraft adventure with Mike today, but the weather had different plans.
                   With the lingering storm continuously dipping the power levels in the house, I figured it would be a good time to turn the game off and watch some Game of Thrones. Let me tell you, shit has hit the metaphorical fan in Game of Thrones. The main character was executed by the new king ( Teenage boy arranged to marry the main guy's oldest daughter), the holds of the north have combined forces to rebel against the new king, oh and fallen warriors are going zombie to kill guards of the wall. This shit is pretty ridic. And I haven't even told you the best part. There are dragons now! Yes, they are only baby dragons now, but Spyro was young and kicked Gnasty Gnork's ass.
                    Other than that, I haven't really done anything today. Tomorrow is going to start early for me though, so I should be going (Apparently the is a 7 am. I knew there was a 7 pm, but having one in the morning is a little too much.). Before I go, Mike and I have been having a hard time coming up with a name for our channel, so if anyone has any suggestions, we would love to hear them. Good night/morning, everyone. Addison out.

Facts I Hate #3: (Spoilers!) They are killing off Amy Pond ( hot slutty redhead) in the new season of Doctor Who.

This is the shirt I have for the convention!

1 comment:

  1. Addison you cant just write spoilers and think i'll stop reading.. UGH I like her D:

    ReplyDelete