eso

eso

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purple Rain

                     So, I just looked and found out that my last post never actually posted. Nor did it save. So, instead of re-writing my sexytime play list, I'm just going to summarize it. If you want music to get down to, music that will make panties drop, you need to play some Prince. And if for some awkward ass reason the girl you're trying to hook up with isn't down with his purple majesty, play some Peter Gabriel. Bitches love Peter Gabriel. And before you assume that they are one and the same, let me inform you of the message they both pose. Playing Prince for your woman presents an animal magnetism. It's Saying " Baby, I love you. I want to do all the wrong things in all the right places". Peter Gabrielle on the other hand has a sweeter vibe. Playing Peter Gabriel for your woman is essentially saying " I love you. You're beautiful. Please let me stick it in." There is a big fucking difference between the two, and now you know. Anyone who gets laid because of this information can thank me in the form of a drink or contribution to my upcoming web series.
                     Now that that's out of the way, I'll let you all know what I've been up to. After making $150 tonight, I now have enough money to order the recorder and preorder the games to start my new YouTube channel. The segments are not set in stone, but I've been putting together a weekly schedule for their release. To start, it will just be my good friend Mike and I doing the videos. They will be video game oriented, but we are pretty damn hilarious, so the focus shouldn't even matter to some people. I will be ordering the recorder tomorrow, and once we have it, mike and I will start testing and leaning the editing process. With all of that, I think we should have our channel up and running in about 2 weeks tops. If anyone has a segment idea, please let us know. We would love to get some input from our future viewers.
                       As always, I hope you all have a great night /day. And remember, if you want to see panties hit the floor, turn on some prince, then buy me that drink. "I must go, the fog is rising."
Facts I Hate #1 : Ryan Reynolds is Canadian. :-(

2 comments: