eso

eso

Monday, August 20, 2012

Everybody Wants to Rule the World

                          Hey, everyone. I want to start off by saying that I will be getting back to posting every night. I know I started to drift off, but I have been trying to plan how to start and work the new YouTube channel. Now that I have the pvr, I have been able to test and find out what problems I will face. So far, I think the only problem will be the quality of other people's voices. It took a few hours today, but I was finally able to amp up the sensitivity of my laptop's internal microphone and find which video format I have the ability to edit. It will require more space per video than I previously expected, but my new 500GB hard drive should off set that.
                          As of right now, Mike and I are in the process of recording footage, learning how to master the editing software, and figuring out what kind of channel we are going to be. We will not be one of the many annoying channels that clutter the internet using douchey sound effects and weird fake accents. However, we are not the weirdly serious gamers. We don't strategize games too often and we piss each other off a lot. As a heads up, there will be a lot of Minecraft, Halo, zombies, swearing, TNT, diking around, and drinking. If any/all of these offend you, I suggest you avoid the internet ( or any sort of media in the world today).
                         I'm just going to back away from the whole YouTube thing for a minute and say "Holy shit! Game of Thrones is amazeballs." I'm not even entirely sure whats happening sometimes. Right when you start to trust that a character has forged an alliance with someone, Blam! They back stab the shit out of them. It's awesome, bloody, and filled with female nudity ( always a plus in my book). If anyone hasn't watched Game of Thrones, I really really recommend it. It's essentially Skyrim in the form of a Tv show.
                         Well, I should be getting back to recording some footage for the channel. No idea what I'm recording, but I don't want to miss anything awesome. If anyone has any requests for videos ( news about certain games, gameplay footage, game review, or walkthroughs/achievement guides) just let me know, and I will be sure to start working on them right away. I hope everyone has a great night/day, and I'll let you know when we start posting videos.


Facts I hate #2: Nathan Fillion will not be playing Nathan Drake in the movie adaptation of the Uncharted series. Even though he really wanted to do it, they went with Marky Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment