eso

eso

Monday, July 16, 2012

Gold Lion

               Hey,everyone. I'm going to make this one quick tonight. Good news on the Minecraft front! As of today, I have completed the outlying walls and towers of my fortress. I wasn't quite sure how it was looking and felt that i had wasted my time, until a few buddies joined and saw my work. Turns out I have gotten a lot better at this whole building thing. I'll try to post some new pictures up here tomorrow, so you know I'm not just making this whole thing up.
              With all the mining and crafting I've been addicted to, I've missed one of the biggest things i was looking forward to this month. I had stopped playing Skyrim just before they released the new expansion, Dawngaurd ( when you say it, you sound like you're saying dong guard. hahahah). Now that I've hit a creative block, I decided to put minecraft to rest for a few days and kill some vampires instead. As soon as the Dawnguard expansion loaded up I knew exactly what this was going to be like. I had last saved in my favorite town, and as soon as the game loaded, the town was under attack from vampires. That was as far as I've gotten, but this looks great.
              Seeing as how I modeled my character off of Selene from Underworld, I will be joining the vampire hunters to stop the sun from being blotted out. I wont let something that crazy happen to the world. I may become a vampire and drain the lives of an entire village, but blotting out the sun is just a bit too far. Along with a new story line, this expansion added the use of cross bows, new vampire powers, and bonus powers to being a werewolf. Personally, I'm not a fan of the whole infecting myself with an illness and morphing into a monster. That's just not my jam.
              Any who, I should probably get back to saving the world from a vampire attack ( someone has to do it). Before I go, I just want to let everyone know that I fixed the comment section so you don't have to have a google account to leave anything. I had no idea there was a block on that. And let me just leave you with one bit of advice. If you ever find yourself being chased by a vampire, throw down a handful of toothpicks. Vampires are notoriously OCD and will have to stop chasing you to line up all of the tooth picks. Remember that, it might just save your life.

I hope I get to shoot him with the cross bow. That would make it the best expansion ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment