eso

eso

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You and I Misbehaving

            Hey, guys. It's that time again. You guessed it, time for me to hastily figure out what to write before I fall asleep. There is just so much happening that I can't pick just one thing. Andy Griffith died, Spider man got a reboot, Ted finally came out. I was never a fan of Spider man, or Andy Griffith for that matter, so I'll just stick with something I know everyone loves..... Marky Mark.
            This past Friday, Marky Mark's new movie Ted hit theaters. I went in with high hopes, expecting Greg the Bunny but with Marky Mark in place of Seth Green. I was not disappointed. Ted was a great movie, and I'm not just saying that because even the worst movie is made watchable by starring Mark Wahlberg (Thats right. I'm looking at you, The Happening). Ted had everything from Marky Mark getting his ass kicked to Flash Gordon doing coke with a magical teddy bear. I couldn't have asked for more. If you're on the fence about seeing it, just do it. It's well worth the price.
             In other news, we no longer have to worry about going back to war with Russia. About 2 weeks ago the Syrians shot down a Turkish jet in international waters. I figured, at that point, World War Three was going to start the same way as the first one. Instead of one small country assassinating Franz Ferdinand (The arch duke, not the musician) and jump starting the war, one small country blew up a damn jet. The way i see it, Turkey is allied with Russia, and Syria is part of NATO. Worst case scenario? Turkey strikes back, we strike Turkey, Russia curses Turkey and Syria under its breath and strikes anyone. Fortunately, Syria and Turkey reached a compromise and we don't have to wreck those soviets ( I don't care what anyone says, they're still soviets).
            I bet you guys didn't know I could pull out some world news, did you? Don't worry though, I don't plan on boring you with that every day ( Just when I have nothing else to say). Tomorrow's post should be a little more exciting, so don't you worry. I'll be getting my Walking Dead fix and watching some of the best patriotic movies of all time ( I'll share my personal countdown of them). And on that note, I am off to bed.
This is Addison Richard reminding you to....

No comments:

Post a Comment