eso

eso

Saturday, July 14, 2012

No Cars Go

                  Hey guys, I just wanted to start by saying a quick "screw you" to Minecraft 360. I was stupid the other day and turned off the auto-save feature because it was annoying me. Just now, after working on my massive fortress for for the past 4 hours, my xbox froze. I just lost the past 4 hours of my time and have nothing to show for it. Minecraft, I hate you. On a the brighter side of things.... As of last night, I have reached 300 page views! Thank you, everyone (including the Russians). My "get psyched" playlist from last night somehow earned me the most page views I've had, so I'm glad you all enjoyed it ( I know I've been jamming to it all day). Woot!
                  As of yesterday, I have given up all hope of fixing my external hard drive. While online looking for a new one, I found the coolest things. You can buy steampunk computers and accessories. So, I began my hunt for a rad steampunky hard drive. The good news: I found a few and they were awesome. Some had working gears and cogs that moved when powered up. The Bad news: Oh my god! Steampunk stuff is so expensive! It may be awesome, but how is an 8 gb flash drive ever $70? That's just ridiculous. Then it hit me, I could make money at this. "Put a bird on it" is too mainstream, "Put a gear on it!" will be the next thing. Have a boring regular lamp? Put a gear on it! Now it's worth double the amount you paid! Years later, when this is a thing, I want everyone to know that on July 14th, 2012, Addison S. Richard "made it a thing".
                Update time, everyone. Comic-Con this year premiered the video I have been waiting for since March. They finally released the Walking Dead season 3 preview! If you havent been watching the show, you need to start right now ( first season is on Netflix). The Walking Dead is a great show with some amazing character ( except for Carl.... I wish he hadn't made it to the farm). As you may have guessed, it is about the zombie apocalypse. The show follows police officer Rick Grimes as he finds his family during the apocalypse and leads them and the rest of the group to safety. One of the best things they do in this show is show the change in personalities as the realisation that all is lost hits each of the group members. I don't want to give anything away, so just do yourself a favor and watch this amazing show. The Walking Dead returns this fall, Sunday, October 14th at 9 p.m. on amc.
                 As always, I hope you all have a great day. Do something fun, it's Saturday. I'll be back tomorrow with an all new list for you guys. The top ten best movies of my childhood. Good night, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment