eso

eso

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The World At Large

              Hey everyone, sorry I missed last night. I had to get to bed early and didn't have time to type. Good news though, I think I have a job! I interviewed today at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place (Huge hotel by the Melbourne airport). I think it went well and I cant wait to hear back. I was so nervous before hand though. I have this thing I do all the time where I practice conversations in my head. I think of what someone will say or any questions they might ask and i think of a response. From that response, I try to think of every possible outcome and have responses to each one. The thing that had me so nervous was that this was really my first actual job interview and had no idea what kind of questions to expect. And even though I had met the lady in HR, I didnt have a read on her personality. I had no idea how the conversation would go, so my stomache was in knotts. One thing did calm me though. I had my Ipod the hour before and had a playlist to get me pumped.
               I recently re-watched the new years episode of How I Met Your Mother, so I created my own "Get Psyched" playlist. Like Barney's, my playlist is all rise and no fall. The 12 songs in this playlist are the fast paced, adrenaline rushing songs that inspire epic movie montages. With no outside influence, I give you Addison's Get Psyched Playlist!

#1   The Strokes: Last Night


 #2  Spinnerette: All Babes Are Wolves


#3  ACDC: Back In Black


#4  Bon Jovi: It's My Life


#5  Survivor: Eye of The Tiger


#6  Modest Mouse: Dashboard


#7 The Arkhams: Insane


#8  Joan Jett: Bad Reputation


#9  Twisted Sister: I Wanna Rock


#10  Bon Jovi: You Give Love A Bad Name


#11  Europe: The Final Countdown


#12  Murray Gold: I am The Doctor


            Alright guys, and there you have it. My get psyched playlist that can get me though any and all nervous breakdowns. Seeing as how this was really fun to put together and did not take me 5 hours to make ( I'm looking at you Marvel superhero list) I'm probably going to be doing these once a week. I dont know what playlist I'll do next, but if you have one that you would like me to come up with, I would be more that happy to think it up. As always, I'd love to get some feedback, maybe hear suggestions or someone elses get psyched songs. If you have any ideas on a new post, just follow one of the links to the right and hit me up on Facebook or you can always leave a comment down below.
                           Tonight's very small exercise in logic, from the Twilight Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment